Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Missed Connection: Pink Hair Buddies

Here at Weird MBTA, we're beat journalists, paranormal investigators, and last but not least, matchmakers! On this week's edition of Missed Connections, brought to you by Craigslist, a pink-haired lady is searching for the pink-haired man of her dreams:


"Pink hair buddies on the mbta - w4m (Somerville)

We saw each other on the B Line, you had pink hair and glasses, I had pink hair and glasses, I was hanging out with two other people, you got off at Kenmore before I could say hi. You are super good looking and I loved your hair and general face so much. Please say hi to me"


If you know who this Pepto Bismol-haired man-of-mystery is, shoot weirdmbta@gmail.com an email or tweet us @WeirdMBTA and we'll do our best to get these two love flamingos together.

No comments:

Post a Comment